Time Trial Rules
Please make sure that:
1. You ride safely.
2. You are wearing an approved helmet which is securely fastened.
3. Your race number is attached to the lower back part of your jersey.
4. You have a rear light.
5. You are ready for your start time. Do not miss your time slot!
6. You must ride entirely alone and unassisted and not ride in company or
take shelter (commonly known as drafting) from another rider or
7. If you should catch up another rider you should try to pass as quickly as
possible and must not in any other circumstances ride close behind so
that you take shelter from the wind.
8. You must set your own pace and not use another rider as a pace
maker. The onus on avoiding company riding shall be on the rider
For the 10 mile Time Trial:
9. The finish line is a few hundred metres after the Vokes roundabout. Do
not slow down until you are well past the finish